Leaders

Leaders understand that perfectly, so often prefer the "former". The decision in favor of ex-employee caused by the fact that employers know what he can do and what should be expected from him. While the new employee stays for a long time, "mystery" to the disclosure of which takes time (and results can be unpredictable). Dial the phone number of the familiar and find out whether job is not open. Return to the previous work does not mean a career setback. And it is possible that during your absence for enterprise and there was a thorough upgrading you will have the opportunity for professional self.

In the "battle for the staff," some personnel losses hard-refundable. Sometimes advantageous to return employee than to prepare new and many employers automatically throw in vain after departing: "Go, go, in your place there is still a lot of visitors!" Ahn, no. Not far from it. Wishing, of course, a lot, but … For example, sales manager comes to 100 resumes.

From applying for a position of 80-90% are not suitable for the job. The remaining 10% fit, but want a better salary. Sometimes, candidates do not like the employer for other reasons. So that, out of a hundred applicants are 3.2 candidates who more or less can arrange for the employer. Our database is full of resumes from those who do not like the new work, and they continue to search for, dreading the return. And this suffer. If returned to its original location, most likely, would have remained satisfied. Without hesitation derm explained all about the problem.

This entry was posted in:
Tags: , .
Bookmark the permalink.

Right Column Widgets

Welcome to the Right Column for the Evening Shade theme. You can put a variety of widgets in this location and to manage where they are published in your site, you can download the Widget logic plugin.